The material appearing in these Yellapragada SubbaRow Archives Online pages is protected by copyright and its reproduction is restricted by law.
COPYING OF MATERIAL FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
Yellapragada SubbaRow Archives Online encourages free and open circulation of the information contained herein provided that it is done for personal use and that of a limited number of colleagues. Widespread copying or distribution (over 10 recipients) must not be done without prior agreement with the copyright holder. We will also consider favourably requests to mount the information on other Web servers.
- You may view or download the image to your workstation and store it, and you may make one hard copy without further permission, provided this is done for purposes of private study only.
- You may also display the single personal copy for purposes of an academic lecture or seminar, provided that no further duplication occurs or is allowed to occur.
- You may incorporate the URL for an image, but not the image itself, in your personal hypertext document. The purpose of this restriction is to preserve the integrity of the image by ensuring that image files are always downloaded directly from the Einstein Archives Online server.
- You may not duplicate the image in any medium for another person or institution.
Permission to copy without fee all or part of the material in Yellapragada SubbaRow Archives Online is granted provided that (a) copies are not made or distributed for direct commercial advantage through distribution for profit of materials that are substantially derived from them, (b) an acknowledgement is made to Yellapragada SubbaRow Archives Online, and (c) notice is given that copying is by permission of the SubbaRow Club . Any copying or dissemination of our web pages should generally reproduce the page or section in full, making sure that its URL is visible.
If you wish to reproduce material for publication in electronic or any other form, including but not limited to the uses listed below, you must obtain the written permission of the respective copyright owners in advance in accordance with standard academic and general practices:
- Publication in any hard copy form (i.e. book, periodical).
- Use in television, film or video.
- Publication in any electronic form.
- Duplication in any networked or public site, or in any "virtual library" (but you may incorporate the URL for certain material, though not the material itself, in your personal hypertext).
- Public display in any form of electronic or hard copy (except for a single copy for use in an academic lecture of seminar).
- Duplication by photocopying or any other means for use in any teaching pack.
- You must include the reference in this website for each digitized manuscript image and on the title page of the published version in any copy you make, whether in electronic or other form. In addition, please include "Courtesy of the Yellapragada SubbaRow Archives Online".
- Please note that in no circumstances may any charge be made for access to or for copies of pages that you copy or redistribute, nor should they form part of any other commercial consideration, without prior agreement of copyright owners.
OTHER USES OF MATERIAL
Yellapragada SubbaRow Archives Online does not encourage merchandizing use of Dr SubbaRow's text or image in commercials or advertisements in any media, including newspapers, magazines, television, film, or video.